1. The Loudonville Agricultural Society will not be responsible for any accidents or damage to tractors, trucks, drivers, or spectators.
2. The Committee shall have full jurisdiction over, as well as power to decide all questions arising in connection with the contest, subject to the rules and administration as provided. The decision of the majority of the committee present concerning any matter arising in connection with the contest shall be final. Failure to comply promptly and completely with the directions of the committee shall result in immediate disqualification of a contestant. No refund of entry fee for disqualifications.
3. All protests must be accompanied by a $250.00 cash deposit which will be returned if protest is upheld by committee. Protest must be lodged by the end of the class being protested. Contestants only can protest.
4. Disqualification will result if:
a. Vehicle operated in an unsafe manner.
b. Vehicle touches boundary line.
c. Loss of ballast while hooked.
d. Loss of external parts.
e. Not remaining in seat or taking hand off steering wheel.
f. Not in line and ready to hook when it is your turn.
g. Unsafe or illegal vehicle.
h. All vehicles must comply with all rules in class.
5. All drivers must be 16 years of age or older to participate. Exception: 12 years old and above may participate in the Antique Tractor Pulls. Garden Tractor Division is exempt from age limit. (Competency must be demonstrated.) All contestants under the age of 18 must have written permission of parent or owner of vehicle to participate.
6. No alcoholic beverages permitted. No drinking and driving.
7. Pull open to the world.
8. One driver per vehicle and one pulling vehicle entry in each class.
9. Each class closes approximately 15 minutes before class starts (will be announced).
10. Weights are not to interfere with hookup to sled.
11. Rubber tires only (no duals, studs, chains, or steel wheels allowed), except factory equipped diesel truck class only.
12. No jerking of transfer sled. Pull must be made from a tight hitch. Vehicle must stop immediately at flagman's signal. No hole digging. Pull is ended when forward motion stops.
13. All hitches must be ridged during pull (stationary in all directions). NO clevis allowed (except Antique and Garden Tractor classes).
14. No sliding or moving weights in all directions while pulling.
15. All vehicles must be weighed with driver. Driver will weigh out at the discretion of the judges with weights in the same position as pulled.
16. First puller in each class has the option to re-pull (except in pull-offs) but must decide before leaving track and will forfeit the first pull.
17. No help on the track while pulling. One helper allowed near track but must stay outside white lines during pull. No crossing of track while pulling. Mini Modified Tractor Division is exempt from this rule.
18. If judges declare a tie, a pull-off will take place to determine a winner.
19. Classes having 5 entries or fewer will pay top 3 awards only. Two entries required to have a contest.
20. No passengers on or in any pulling vehicle.
21. Pulling order will be drawn at sign-up.
22. Helmets must be worn in all classes by contestants 18 years old and younger.
23. Drivers' meeting will be held each day at the beginning of the pulls.
Please refer to 2021 Fair book (pg. 37) for Division & Class specific rules.